Breakfast Buffet | Monday to Friday, 6:30 AM to 10 AM
Breakfast Buffet | Saturday to Sunday, 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Lunch Buffet | Monday to Saturday, 12 NN to 2:30 PM
Brunch Buffet | Every Sunday, 12 NN to 3:00 PM
Dinner Buffet | Daily, 6 PM to 9:30 PM
À la carte Breakfast | Daily, 7 AM to 11 AM
À la carte Lunch and Dinner | Monday to Friday, 11 AM to 10 PM
À la carte Lunch and Dinner | Saturday and Sunday, 11 AM to 11 PM
SNAPS SPORTS BAR
À la carte Dinner | Monday to Friday, 5 PM to 1 AM
À la carte Lunch and Dinner | Saturday and Sunday, 12 NN to 1 AM
Monday to Friday, 11 AM to 7 PM
Saturday and Sunday, 7 AM to 7 PM
Al Fresco Dining
À la carte Lunch | Daily, 11 AM to 4 PM
À la carte Dinner | Monday to Thursday and Sunday, 4 PM to 10 PM
THE FOOD TRUCK
Al Fresco Dining
Dinner Buffet | Friday and Saturday, 6 PM to 10 PM
Please be informed that operating hours are subject to change without prior notice
The dress code below applies to all guests (kids and adults)
SPIRAL AND LE BAR
Guests are advised not to wear the following during breakfast and lunch:
• For the attire: Pajamas, bathrobes, and loungewear, and sleeveless shirts (for males)
• For the footwear: Bedroom slippers
Guests are highly encouraged to wear smart casual attire during dinner. For males, the following are not allowed:
• For the attire: Active wear or sports shorts, as well as sleeveless shirts
• For the footwear: Open-toe shoes (flip flops, sandals, crocs, etc.)
SNAPS SPORTS BAR, COCOS, AND THE FOOD TRUCK
Guests are advised not to wear:
• For the attire: bathrobes
Please take note of the following policies in compliance with the IATF’s guidelines for areas under Alert Level 1:
1. Reservations are required. You may send an inquiry or book a reservation to our restaurants by reaching us at +63 (02) 8-573-5599.
2. Fully-vaccinated adults and minors (regardless of vaccination status) are allowed to dine. For adults, please note that the final dose of your vaccine should have been administered at least 2 weeks prior to your reservation.
3. In compliance with IATF Guidelines, Local Government Units may limit the movement of the following individuals:
– Has immunodeficiency
– Has comorbidity
– Has health risks (guests may be subjected to medical assessment upon arrival)
4. For adults, kindly present your vaccination card and a valid ID reflecting your birth date on the day of your reservation.
5. Valet services are currently not available.
6. Social Distancing must be observed. Wearing of facemasks is required.
With regard to pets, cats and dogs are allowed in outdoor dining (Sunset Bar and The Food Truck). One guest is allowed to bring one pet only. Kindly inform our reservation agents when you book your reservation. Please take note that the guest must also fill out a pet waiver prior to the arrival at the restaurant.