Sofitel Manila is open for staycations and restaurant reservations for:
(a) Fully-vaccinated adults
(b) Minors (17 years old and below), regardless of vaccination status
Sofitel is proud to bear the Safety Seal granted by the Department of Tourism, certifying the hotel’s compliance with the public health standards set by the government. Integrating this with the signature Accor AllSafe cleanliness and prevention measures, Sofitel goes beyond its norm of stringent safety standards towards a new benchmark in the world of hospitality.
Please take note of the following policies in compliance with the IATF’s guidelines for areas under Alert Level 1:
– We are accepting fully-vaccinated adults and minors (regardless of vaccination status) for leisure stays. For adults, please note that the final dose of your vaccine should have been administered at least 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
– With regard to pets, cats and dogs are allowed, but please take note that corresponding fees shall apply. One room = one pet only. Kindly inform our reservation agents when you book your reservation. Guest must also fill out a pet waiver prior to the arrival at the hotel.
– The pool is open for staycation guests, as well the Fitness Trail, Tennis Court, and Mini Golf course.
– Our wellness facilities, Le Spa, So Fit Gym, Nail Artisan, and Vietura by The Zen Institute, are open for hotel guests. Wellness offers can be viewed through this link: www.sofitelmanila.wixsite.com/sofitelwellnessmenu
– Valet services are currently not available.
– The hotel remains on limited operations and some amenities may not be available during your dates of stay. Kindly contact the hotel for more information at +63 (02) 8-573-5555 or email H6308@sofitel.com.
Breakfast Buffet | Monday to Friday, 6:30 AM to 10 AM
Breakfast Buffet | Saturday to Sunday, 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Lunch Buffet | Monday to Saturday, 12 NN to 2:30 PM
Brunch Buffet | Every Sunday, 12 NN to 3:00 PM
Dinner Buffet | Daily, 6 PM to 9:30 PM
À la carte Breakfast | Daily, 8 AM to 11 AM
À la carte Lunch and Dinner | Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 10 PM
À la carte Lunch and Dinner | Saturday and Sunday, 8 AM to 11 PM
SNAPS SPORTS BAR
A la carte Dinner | Monday to Friday, 5 PM to 1 AM
A la carte Lunch and Dinner | Saturday and Sunday, 12 NN to 1 AM
Al Fresco Dining
Monday to Thursday, 10 AM to 7 PM
Friday to Sunday, 9 AM to 7 PM
Al Fresco Dining
À la carte Lunch | Daily, 11 AM to 4 PM
À la carte Dinner | Monday to Wednesday, 4 PM to 9:30 PM
THE FOOD TRUCK
Al Fresco Dining
Dinner Buffet | Thursday to Sunday, 6 PM to 9:30 PM
Please be informed that operating hours may vary on holidays
The dress code below applies to all guests (kids and adults)
SPIRAL AND LE BAR
Guests are advised not to wear the following during breakfast and lunch:
• For the attire: Pajamas, bathrobes, and loungewear, and sleeveless shirts (for males)
• For the footwear: Bedroom slippers
Guests are highly encouraged to wear smart casual attire during dinner. For males, the following are not allowed:
• For the attire: Active wear or sports shorts, as well as sleeveless shirts
• For the footwear: Open-toe shoes (flip flops, sandals, crocs, etc.)
SNAPS SPORTS BAR, SUNSET BAR, AND THE FOOD TRUCK
Guests are advised not to wear:
• For the attire: bathrobes