You won’t have to leave the city for a truly magnifique experience.
Rediscover the fun as the fully-renovated lagoon-shaped outdoor pool is now open for you to enjoy during your stay!
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila now accepts guests for:
• Business stays
• Quarantine (for non-vaccinated individuals: minimum stay of 9 nights; for vaccinated individuals and those who arrive from a green zone country: minimum stay of 6 nights)
Sofitel is proud to bear the Safety Seal granted by the Department of Tourism, certifying the hotel’s compliance with the minimum public health standards set by the government. Integrating this with the signature Accor AllSafe cleanliness and prevention measures, Sofitel goes beyond its norm of stringent safety standards towards a new benchmark in the world of hospitality.
Pursuant to prevailing IATF guidelines, tests and age restrictions may apply.
Staycation and Business Bookings
• Fully-vaccinated individuals of ages 18 years old and above are not required to undergo COVID-19 testing prior to check-in.
• The following must present a negative RT-PCR test result within 48 hours prior to check-in:
(1) Individuals below 18 years old
(2) Non-fully vaccinated individuals
RT-PCR Tests can be availed at the hotel facility at least 24 hours prior to check in from 9am to 9pm with the following charges:
– Results within 24 hours: Php 3,500 nett
– Results within 12 hours: Php 4,600 nett
Request for testing must be made at least 3 hours prior.
• Visitors are not allowed in the guest floors and guestrooms.
Restaurant and Event Patrons
• In-house guests are allowed to dine at Spiral, Sunset Bar, and The Food Truck.
• For non-in house guests, only those aged 18 to 65 years old are allowed to dine.
• Fully-vaccinated individuals of ages above 65 years old are allowed to dine upon presention of a valid vaccination card.
• Only guests of ages 18 to 65 years old are allowed to attend events.
• Le Spa is not operational in adherence to IATF Guidelines.
• Spiral is open Thursdays to Sundays and will also be open on Wednesdays starting on August 4th.
• Sunset Bar, Sofitel’s al fresco restaurant, is open daily for lunch and dinner.
• The Food Truck, located adjacent to Sunset Bar, is open for al fresco dinner on Thursdays-Sundays.
• Gym room or amenities are available upon reservation.
• The hotel remains on limited operations and some amenities may not be available during your dates of stay. Kindly contact the hotel for more information at +63 (02) 8-573-5555 or email H6308@sofitel.com.