Mardi Gras: Sofitel’s New Year’s Eve Countdown
(Promo run: November 7-December 31, 2018)
- All qualified ticket holders attending at Mardi Gras: Sofitel’s New Year’s Eve Countdown on December 31, 2018 at Grand Plaza Ballroom and Sunset Bar New Year’s Eve Buffet (6pm-9pm) are entitled to join the raffle draw.
- Tickets will be available from November 7, 2018 at the lobby of Sofitel Philippine Plaza. One (1) valid ticket is counted as one (1) raffle entry only. Deadline for submission of raffle stubs is on December 31, 2017 at 9:00pm.
Early Bird offer of Mardi Gras at Grand Plaza Ballroomat 20% discount is set P4,640nett for reservations from November 7, 2018 to November 30, 2018 only.
- To enter the raffle, qualified guests must simply fill out a raffle stub and drop it in the raffle draw tambiolo (raffle drum) displayed at the reception area of Grand Plaza Ballroom. The details to be filled out are as follows: Name, Complete Mailing Address, Contact Number and Email.
- The raffle tambiolo shall be closed on December 31, 2018 at 9:05 pm after the deadline of dropping of entries. A DTI representative will be invited to be present during the drawing of winners.
- On December 31, 2018 at 10 pm, The host (MC) shall randomly pick the winners for the following prizes:
|Airfare Tickets to any destination of choice worth Php 80,000 (Ticket only)
|Samsonite Optic 55cm Silver
|Samsonite Normandy 69 cm Wine Red
|Lipault Lady Plume Clutch Bag ruby
|Pure Genius Seamless boyshort black medium
|Pure Genius Seamless boyshort black large
|Spanx Undietectable Hi Hipster Panty
|Guerlain Shalimar Souffle Intense Eau de Parfum 50 ml
|Guerlain Shalimar Souffle de Lumiere 50ml
|Beka Cappuccino Fry pan Set
|Anne Klein Watch
|Nine West Watch
|2 Night Stay with Breakfast for 2 at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua de luxe room
|2 Night Stay with Breakfast for 2 at Sofitel So Bangkok So Cozy room
|2 Night Stay with Breakfast for 2 at Vie Hotel Bangkok M Gallery by Sofitel Deluxe Suit
|Overnight Stay with breakfast menu at Sofitel Manila deluxe room
|Sunset Bar BBQ Buffet for 2
|Vietura G.C. worth P5,000
- The draw will be held at Grand Plaza Ballroom with the presence of a DTI representative.
- The winner will be announced on December 31, 2018 at 10pm. Winning tickets will be subjected to validation before awarding the Prize.
- The winner must be physically present and must present his/her valid ID. Sofitel has the right to validate the identification of the winner.
- Winner will be formally notified via registered notification for the claim of the prize and awarded a certificate on the raffle date.
- The winner may claim the prize at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila and must present one (1) valid government ID and printed notice of winning (registered mail) to the F&B office, Sofitel Philippine Plaza from 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Unclaimed prize after 60 days from receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila with prior approval from DTI.
- Airfare ticket prize is valid up to 12 months from date of claim.
- Applicable taxes for prizes exceeding P10,000 shall be shouldered by the winner.
- Winner shall pay the expenses of Visa and Airport fees and taxes, and insurance.
- Employees of Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- Per DTI-FTEB Permit #13764, Series of 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) all Sofitel employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
(b) all people under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates air travel or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
- The raffle is open to Philippine Residents and alien. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the raffle.
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds (such as fraudulent,” disqualified participants”).
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Sofitel decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant Sofitel exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by Sofitel and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing.
- The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Promo Mechanics.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must accompany the winner or ensure an adult will accompany the winner to the awarding of the prize.
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Sofitel in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
- Where the prize includes air travel and/or accommodation, either international or domestic (“the Travel Prize”):
- a) the Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
- Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner).
- b) The Winner and their travelling companion (if applicable) must travel together at all times. The Winner is responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest international airport for flight departure and from their nearest international airport to their residence upon returning to Philippines
- c) Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline’s departure city and their current flight schedule. Unless otherwise specified, the air travel is economy class.
- d) Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the Travel Prize details, made by the winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Travel Prize winner.
- e) Unless explicitly stated in the Promo Mechanics, the Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Travel Prize), gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Travel Prize. The Winner must obtain travel insurance to protect themselves against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- f) The Travel Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel Prize must be taken as stated in the Promo Mechanics and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Travel Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner’s control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Travel Prize.
- g) Sofitel makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the Philippines Department of Foreign Affairs. The winner accepts the Travel Prize at their own risk.
- h) All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Travel Prize service providers. Any travelling companion included in the Travel Prize (if applicable) accepts the Travel Prize subject to these terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion. The Winner and their travelling companion must sign a legal release, in a form acceptable to the Promoter in its absolute discretion, if requested by the Promoter.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Responsibility
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason such as Act of God, legal issues, man-made disasters, etc..
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Sofitel will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
- Any concerns pertaining to provision of prizes to winners will be resolved by Sofitel. Concerns pertaining to quality of sponsored prizes shall be resolved by sponsors, to be facilitated by Sofitel.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited