You won’t have to leave the city for a truly magnifique experience.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila now accepts guests for:
• Business stays
• Quarantine (for non-vaccinated individuals: minimum stay of 9 nights; for vaccinated individuals and those who arrive from a green zone country: minimum stay of 7 nights)
Rediscover the fun as the fully-renovated lagoon-shaped outdoor pool is now open for you to enjoy during your stay!
Pursuant to prevailing IATF guidelines, tests and age restrictions may apply.
Sofitel is proud to bear the Safety Seal granted by the Department of Tourism, certifying the hotel’s compliance with the minimum public health standards set by the government. Integrating this with the signature Accor AllSafe cleanliness and prevention measures, Sofitel goes beyond its norm of stringent safety standards towards a new benchmark in the world of hospitality.
Staycation and Business Bookings
• Fully-vaccinated individuals between 18 to 65 years old are not required to undergo COVID-19 testing prior to check-in.
• The following are required to present a negative RT-PCR swab or saliva test result wherein the test is done within 48 hours prior to check-in:
(1) Fully-vaccinated individuals below 18 years old and above 65 years old
(2) Non-vaccinated individuals and those who have had only one vaccine dose, regardless of age.
• Visitors are not allowed in the guest floors and guestrooms.
• Non-vaccinated guests are required to take an RT-PCR test on the 7th day of stay.
• Fully-vaccinated travelers simply have to present local vaccinated card or Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) certification upon check-in.
Restaurant and Event Patrons
• Spiral, Sunset Bar, and The Food Truck accept guests of ages 18 to 65 years old.
• Event guests of ages 18 to 65 years old are allowed to enter the hotel.
• Fully-vaccinated individuals of ages above 65 years old should present valid vaccination cards upon entering the hotel.
• Le Spa is not operational in adherence to IATF Guidelines.
• Spiral is open Thursdays to Sundays and will also be open on Wednesdays starting on August 4th.
• Sunset Bar, Sofitel’s al fresco restaurant, is open daily.
• The Food Truck, located adjacent to Sunset Bar, is open for al fresco dinner on Thursdays-Sundays.
• Gym room or amenities are available upon reservation.
• The hotel remains on limited operations and some amenities may not be available during your dates of stay. Kindly contact the hotel for more information at +63 (02) 8-573-5555 or email H6308@sofitel.com.